1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. You must state that this tag was created by Laura from The Beau Bow.
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post, follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4. Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
5. Have fun! 🙂
NOTE: I wasn’t tagged by anyone but thought this would be fun to do!
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do
The one thing I rarely or even never do, and I keep telling myself I will do is after a shower, to apply my body lotions. I have SO many body lotions that are just waiting to be used.. *sigh*
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Washing your brushes is SO important, that is one thing I dont EVER neglect. As a makeup artist my brushes touch many faces. I become crazy when it comes to cleaning my brushes, they needs to be well done, and often shampoo. My favorite brush cleanser is: Lise Watier Brush Cleaner – review
3. How long will you last with chipped nails?
I could last maybe 3 days.. But once they chip I will start picking at my nails, this is a habit I just recently got out of and I’m not willing to start again.
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it?
Depends, nail products? the only thing I buy again is the remover, I never buy a nail color again, I’m always following colour trends. Skin care, I feel I always wait till the last minute, and every time I forget.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I’m MUCH better now but I had gotten into the bad habit of not cleaning my face before bed. THANK YOU for the new Micelaire water trend! No more excuse for being lazy!
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time
HOMEWORK, school projects.. I always feel something else is MUCH more important to do this the last minute..
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Getting ready is my favorite part of going out! I love to dress up get dolled up and make an impact! “smokey eye” is considered a lazy makeup for me when I go out.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
You know what… maybe someday I will try it!
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collection?
I have a nice little set up for my nail products in my living room because of all my girl nights, it is much easier access and my friends love it. For my makeup I need to do a cleaning every month, it gets unorganized so quickly!
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Still new to all this so ask me again in a while!